AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
The Society is formed to achieve high standard in Social Issues, Awareness Services in India and it will have the following objective:.
- To meet the rising needs of the Human Society, Scientist, Students, Teachers and researcher etc.
- Capacity building and core competency development,
- To identify the gap and facilitate information services in select areas,
- Providing advanced trainings on contemporary and specialized areas of Skill Development, information science,
- To contribute towards awareness building, manpower development for academicians & researchers, work, through education and training, research, incentives, awards and rewards, etc.
- To support for the National Knowledge Commission objectives and it’s activities in relation to libraries.
- To provide a forum for LIS professionals for exchange of information, ideas; experiences and expertise.
- Creating a network of human society and knowledge management professionals for exchange of ideas, best practices and experiences.
- Development of Human Rights, Environment law, Health Science education and training and accreditation towards maintaining proper standards of education;
- Establishing cooperation with international and national associations of other countries having similar objectives.